Terms and conditions
1. Participants have to be at least 18 years old.
2. No lessons at weekends or on public holidays.
3. Registration and deposit ( 50% of courses fees) must be sent two weeks prior to the commencement of a course.
4. Booking can be made either personally or by online registration or by mail or fax.
5. Registrations are binding.
6. The price given at date of registration is valid.
7. A charge of 30 € will be made for changes in course dates made by participants.
8. Refunds will not be given for unattended lessons.
9. The terms and conditions as set by A-Z Deutsch must be adhered to. Participants are liable for any damage caused by them. In acting against legal or contractual responsibilities they can be expelled from further course attendance. In these cases fees will not be refunded.
10. Health insurance, accident insurance and general liability
insurance are obligatory for every participant.
11. Should a course have to be cancelled an equivalent one will be offered whenever possible. The remaining course fees would be refunded if the alternative arrangements were not acceptable.
12. The registered person only is admitted to a course.
The registration cannot be transferred to another person with the exception of agreement with the managing directors.
13. Visa and any other necessary documents are part of the participant´s responsibility.
14. Registration confirmation will be sent once a completed enrolment form and payment have been received.
15. Participation in all activities is at the participant´s own risk. A-Z Deutsch does not accept responsibility or liability for illness, accidents, injures or theft nor losses and claims or defaults by force majeure.
16. Agreements and changes must be confirmed in writing.
17. Mailings are posted to the participant´s postal address.
18. Contractual agreements apply to German law.
19. Place of jurisdiction is Freiburg.
20. On signing this terms and conditions participants are deemed to have read and accepted them.