Our German intensive courses take place in small groups of at least 3 and at most 8 participants. This allows each participant to actively and intensively participate in the lessons as well as individual learning guidance and success monitoring by our qualified language instructors.
Our intensive courses are not Integration Courses in the definition of the BAMF!
Dates for Intensive Courses
Duration: 9 weeks
- 09. October 2023 - 15. December 2023
- 13. November 2023 - 26. January 2024
- 27. November 2023 - 09. February 2024
- 04. December 2023 - 16. February 2024
- 08. January 2024 - 08. March 2024
- 22. January 2024 - 22. March 2024
23.12.2023 - 07.01.2024 - Christmas Break !
We offer intensive courses at the following CEFR levels: A1, A2, B1, B2 and C1. Classes are held either in the morning from 09.00 to 12.00 or in the afternoon from 13.30 to 16.30. Each intensive course consists of 20 units of 45 minutes per week. In order to work through the material for a complete level, we need 9 weeks, i.e. 180 teaching units, provided that the course participants also work intensively with the German language in their free time and complete additional exercises in the form of homework.
Our intensive courses are suitable for anyone between the ages of 17 and 99: Students, part-time professionals, academics, participants in exchange programs, au-pairs, foreign language speaking family members of German citizens and more. Starting a language course at A-Z Deutsch Sprachkurse is flexible: this means that after a placement test you can start the course any Monday. The courses can also be booked flexibly: by the week, by the month, by the module or even for longer periods.
Upon completion of the course, you will receive a free certificate of attendance if your attendance is at least 80%. If you wish to obtain a telc or Goethe certificate, you must take an official exam at an examination center in Freiburg. We do not offer exams at A-Z Deutsch language courses, but we prepare you very professionally and effectively for all common certificate exams: TELC exams, Start Deutsch, DSH, TestDaF, etc. Contact us, we will be happy to advise you.
Overview - Course Structure Intensive Courses
- Duration: 9 weeks
- Classes in small groups (min. 3 - max. 8 participants)
- with 3 - 4 participants from 09.00 to 11.00, from 11.30 to 13.30, from 14.30 to 16.30
- with 5 - 8 participants from 09.00 to 12.00 Uhr or from 13.30 to 16.30
- Form of teaching: form Monday to Friday - classroom teaching
- Individual learning advice and success monitoring
- 13 - 20 units of 45 minutes per week
- Entry possible every Monday after a placement test
- Focus on: grammar, speaking, reading and listening comprehension, writing
- Prerequisites: daily homework, stable internet connection, laptop or PC, Zoom
- Certificate of attendance
- for the preparation for a TELC exam or for an exam of the Goethe Institute one additional week has to be booked
- Price for 9 weeks intensive course: 1.080 € (payable in two instalments)
A1 Intensive Course
- Course book: Menschen A1 - Hueber Verlag
- Exam preparation for TELC Deutsch A1 / Start Deutsch 1 on request
A2 intensive course
- Course book: Menschen A2 - Hueber Verlag
- Exam preparation for TELC Deutsch A2/ Start Deutsch 2 on request
B1 Intensive Course
- Course book: Menschen B1 - Hueber publishing house
- Preparation for Zertifikat Deutsch / TELC Deutsch B1 on request
B2 intensive course
- Course book: Aspekte neu B2 - Klett Verlag
- Preparation for Zertifikat Deutsch / TELC B2 and for Goethe Zertifikat B2 on request
C1 Intensive Course
- Course book: Aspekte neu C1- Klett Verlag
- Preparation for: DSH exam, Goethe Zertifikat C1, TestDaF on request
Not seeing what you are looking for?
German courses in small groups of 4 to 8 participants* for the levels A1, A2, B1, B2 and C1 as intensive courses, evening courses, conversation courses and grammar courses.
Individual exam preparation for all TELC exams, Start Deutsch, DSH, TestDaF and much more.